Skip to main content

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hey all,

I know I said that I would post pics fo my reorganized scrap room but I'm not quite finished with it yet and probably won't be until the weekend but I wanted to give you a sneek peek. 

First of all I should say that I have been working on my room for a while (years) now and these jars were some of the first additions to my room.  They sat on the floor for a long time but now they have a space, all their own, on top of my bookshelf.


And here is the way I am now storing my paper and flat embellishments.  I still have a little work to do on these ( a couple of file boxes don't have end covers.)  But, they're functional. 

I love all the pretty colors!

Ok, so there is your sneek peek.  I can't wait to finish and show you the rest but today I want to scrap. I'll share my new layouts tomorrow.  B.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Clean House Calendar Giveaway

The Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18, and I want everyone to be able to participate, so I'm giving away the following: 1.  The Clean House Calendar Monthly Calendar for Q3 & Q4 2.  The Clean House Calendar Weekly Calendar for Q3 & Q4 3.  The Clean House Calendar Daily Planner for Q3 & Q4 You can download one or all three.  You pick the one that works best for you. I know, I know, July 18 is the middle of summer.  There is no fall about it.  But in order to get our homes cleaned, organized, and ready for the holidays, we have to start in July.  The Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule focuses on deep cleaning one area of our home each week while maintaining the other areas.  Once November rolls around, we focus on holiday preparations.  And then, in January, we begin the Spring Cleaning Schedule. Please join me by downloading and printing a calendar or planner above and participating in Fall Clea...