Skip to main content

The Clean House Calendar Opens on Etsy

I'm so excited!  I opened the Clean House Calendar Etsy Store yesterday! 






Currently, I only have one product.  But it is something you will love...


















If you would like the full 2013 version of  the Clean House Calendar, it's only $10 and you can get it HERE.  Want to try before you buy?  Check out this post.

Have a great day, B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...