Skip to main content

Drink Up

One of my goals for January is to get in the habit of drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and gradually eliminating my soda habit.  The Clean House Calendar Planner has a water checklist for each day of the week.  However, the Wall Calendar does not.  Since I am using the Wall Calendar this year I created a printable checklist to help me keep track my water consumption and decided to share it with you.


It is designed to be printed on 8 1/2 by 11 paper and cut in half at 4 1/4 inches.

http://www.4shared.com/office/AaGlBOW3ce/water.html

I printed off a couple of sheets and thumb tacked them to my command center.  But I think for the long term I will print the file on card stock and laminate it.  Then if I use a dry erase maker I can reuse it each week.
 Get the Water Checklist here.

If you don't have a Clean House Calendar Planner or Wall Calendar you can get them here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...