Skip to main content

Scrappin' Again

 A few days ago, I came across Shannon Allor's YouTube channel, She's Crafty.  In one of her recent videos, she created a layout using a sketch from Rochelle Spears's April 2023 Sketch Challenge and Scrap with Stacy's April 2023 Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  Both of these challenges are open to anyone to participate, and since I'm finally scrapbooking again after retiring, I decided to play along.  

I am a two-page scrapbooker, so I needed to modify the sketch a bit, but I think I did okay.  

I went diagonally for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge using a circle, a banner piece, and brads.

Enjoy, B.

Comments

Stacy H-W said…
This turned out so super cute! Thanks for letting us help inspire you after retirement! lol. Thanks for joining in this month at Scrappy Friends!

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...