Skip to main content

Laundry Room Cleaning & Organization Checklist



It's Laundry Room week here at the Clean House Calendar so I thought I would share my Laundry Room Cleaning and Organization Checklist and a little pinspiration to help get those laundry rooms clean and organized.



Laundry Room Cleaning & Organization Checklist
 






Here is the checklist I use to get my laundry room clean and organized.  If you would like a copy you can download it by clicking here.











Laundry Room Pinspiration
 
 
 
 
Do you need shelves above your washer & dryer?  Ashley over at Simply Designing hung a couple of storage cubbies to the wall.  Really cute, Ashley.  Check out Simply Designing to she how she did it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
See that cute little shelf Kelly over at The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking has behind her washer & dryer?  I think I need one of those.  My husband officially has a new project on his honey-do list.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Need some more pinspiration?  Check out the Clean House Calendar Pinterest boards.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy cleaning,
Britia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...