Skip to main content

Media/Game Closet Cleaning Checklist

 

The spring cleaning task for this week is the media/game closet.

When we built our house, we ran wires from a small linen closet to the wall above our fireplace, where we placed our TV.  That way, the cable box, the DVD player, and all the required wires were hidden.  At that time, we stored all of our media equipment, DVDs, and board games in that closet.  Over the years, our media needs have changed, and there is no longer any equipment in the closet, but we still store DVDs (yes, we still have those) and our board games in that closet.

As you know, the Clean House Calendar is based on what I needed to keep my own house clean and organized. Therefore, I needed to include the media/game closet in my cleaning schedule.  You may not have such a closet, but I'm sure you have an area or two where you store your media (vinyl, DVDs, 3D glasses, games systems, and accessories) and your board games and puzzles.  Those areas are what we are focused on this week.  

Here is the cleaning checklist to help you clean and organize those areas.  It was written for a closet but modify it to fit your needs.  Click on the image to download your own copy.


Enjoy!  B.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...