Skip to main content

Spring Cleaning Checklists


Today's spring cleaning task is 'Clean and organize the linen closets'.  So I thought I would share my checklist to help you complete the task.




I designed it to print, hole punch, and place in your planner or your Family or Household binder.  Click on the checklist to download.


Because I was recovering from having Covid over the holidays, I didn't get the laundry room checklist shared with you.  So here it is as well.  Again click on the checklist to download.

Have a great day!  B.


Image by Freepik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday's Checklist

I hope you enjoy your Wednesday.  I did a lot of goofing around.  I didn't get any scrappin' done but I enjoyed may day all the same. So here's tomorrow's checklist: Thursday, January 7, 2010 Morning Change bed(s). Empty dishwasher. Prepare for dinner. Kitchen cleanup. Check planner. Take vitamins/medication. Start load of laundry. Do morning pick-up/straighten. Anytime Bible study/quiet time. Exercise. Sort mail/do daily paperwork. Replace bedding. Dust. Wash mirrors & smudged windows. Clean bathrooms. Replace towels in bathrooms. Clean out refrigerator. Clean microwave. Clean stove top. Clean exterior of all appliances. Sweep/vacuum/mop floors. Empty vacuum. Empty trash. Plan weekly menu/shopping list. Evening Kitchen clean-up. Sweep kitchen. Empty kitchen trash. Start dishwasher. Replace dish towels. Finish load of laundry. Do evening pick-up/straighten. Check planner. Take vitamins/medication. I know this is a long li