Skip to main content

Spring Cleaning Checklists


Today's spring cleaning task is 'Clean and organize the linen closets'.  So I thought I would share my checklist to help you complete the task.




I designed it to print, hole punch, and place in your planner or your Family or Household binder.  Click on the checklist to download.


Because I was recovering from having Covid over the holidays, I didn't get the laundry room checklist shared with you.  So here it is as well.  Again click on the checklist to download.

Have a great day!  B.


Image by Freepik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...