Skip to main content

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hey all,

I know I said that I would post pics fo my reorganized scrap room but I'm not quite finished with it yet and probably won't be until the weekend but I wanted to give you a sneek peek. 

First of all I should say that I have been working on my room for a while (years) now and these jars were some of the first additions to my room.  They sat on the floor for a long time but now they have a space, all their own, on top of my bookshelf.


And here is the way I am now storing my paper and flat embellishments.  I still have a little work to do on these ( a couple of file boxes don't have end covers.)  But, they're functional. 

I love all the pretty colors!

Ok, so there is your sneek peek.  I can't wait to finish and show you the rest but today I want to scrap. I'll share my new layouts tomorrow.  B.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.