Skip to main content

Laundry Room Cleaning & Organization Checklist



It's Laundry Room week here at the Clean House Calendar so I thought I would share my Laundry Room Cleaning and Organization Checklist and a little pinspiration to help get those laundry rooms clean and organized.



Laundry Room Cleaning & Organization Checklist
 






Here is the checklist I use to get my laundry room clean and organized.  If you would like a copy you can download it by clicking here.











Laundry Room Pinspiration
 
 
 
 
Do you need shelves above your washer & dryer?  Ashley over at Simply Designing hung a couple of storage cubbies to the wall.  Really cute, Ashley.  Check out Simply Designing to she how she did it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
See that cute little shelf Kelly over at The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking has behind her washer & dryer?  I think I need one of those.  My husband officially has a new project on his honey-do list.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Need some more pinspiration?  Check out the Clean House Calendar Pinterest boards.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy cleaning,
Britia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.