Skip to main content

Freebie: March - June 2020 Monthly Calendar

The Clean House Calendar is back!

Over the next few days, I will be posting Clean House Calendar freebies for you to try.  Today I have the Monthly Calendar.

This is a printable monthly calendar to help you get your home and life clean and organized.  Each page of the calendar includes:
  • A Monthly Calendar - with squares large enough to write appointments and keep track of where you (or the kiddos) need to be.
  • Weekly Task List - to check off what needs to be done each day of the week to get and keep your home clean and organized.  It also schedules time for hobbies and/or play.
  • Daily Task List - to check off what needs to be done daily to keep you home clean.
  • Monthly Task List - to check off those special items that need to be monthly or seasonally.

The calendar is designed to be printed on 11 x 17 paper, then bound and hung in your home command center.  I hole punched the pages and hung the calendar on 3M Command Hooks.

Then each month I sit down and plan out what's happening with my family over the next few weeks. I add fun stickers and decorations to identify birthdays, appointments, trips, activities, trash & recycling days, anything my family needs to know goes on the monthly calendar.

Want to try it for yourself?  You can download it here.

Happy planning, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.