Skip to main content

The Fall Cleaning Schedule Starts Today!

:


Today is the first day of the 2023 Fall Cleaning Schedule.  However, there is nothing special on the task list for today unless, you decide to start work on your laundry room, our room of the week, early. 

My plan for this week is:  

  • Monday:  
    • Clean and organize cabinets.
    • Update my Trello Master To-Do List and Home Projects Boards.
  • Tuesday:
    • Clean tile grout.
  • Wednesday:
    • Clean and reorganize locker bins.
  • Thursday:
    • Clean the ceiling, walls, and doors for cobwebs, dust & any stray marks.
    • Clean the outsides of cabinets.
    • Run the ‘Clean Washer Cycle’ on the washing machine.
    • Clean the lint trap in your dryer.
    • Wipe down both the inside and outsides of the washer and dryer.
    • Clean the laundry room sink and countertops.
    • Dust/vacuum the baseboards and behind machines.
    • Vacuum and mop floors.
    • Empty trash bins.
    • Take any donations to the car.
  • Friday:
    • Add any tasks or projects that need doing to my Trello Boards.
I have a free Laundry Room Cleaning & Organizing Tasklist to download and add to your Home Binder if you would like.  Just click here.


Have a great week! B. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.