Skip to main content

Media/Game Closet

Back in 2006, when we were building our home, we converted one of our linen closets into a media closet.  This is where we stored our cable box/DVR, DVD player, and all of our DVDs.  Then, my husband ran the cables from these devices through the attic to our TV above the fireplace.  It was marvelous not having to look at all those cords.  They are the bane of my existence.  Once these items had a home, a few shelves were left, so I decided this would be the home of all our games.  Thus, the Media/Game closet was born.

Fast forward to 2024, and we no longer have a cable box, a DVD Player, or even a TV.  So now it's just a game closet.

You may not have a game closet.  But I bet you have games stored somewhere in your home.  This week is the week to clean and organize that area.  

Below, I'm including my Media/Game Closet cleaning checklist.  If you would like a copy, simply click on the image, and you can download it.

Enjoy, B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...