Skip to main content

Coat Closet/Mud Room

 Over the cold, snowy weekend, I lost focus on getting a blog post out and instead scrapbooked.  So, I'm a little late getting this post up.  But better late than never.  This week, the Clean House Calendar's cleaning task is the Entry/Mudroom.  Here is a cleaning checklist to help you get your entry/mudroom cleaned and organized without getting overwhelmed.  Click on the checklist below to download your copy.


Enjoy, B.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...