Skip to main content

Fall Cleaning & Holiday Prep Schedule 2022

The Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning and Holiday Prep Plan starts the week of July 18th.  

Starting Tuesday, July 19 the task list for Tuesday in the Clean House Calendar Planner will list an area to be cleaned and organized or an activity to complete to prep for the holidays.  All of these tasks are assigned to Tuesday, however, some of these tasks will take more than one day to complete.  I thought it would be nice to have a full schedule of these tasks in one location hence the Fall Cleaning & Holiday Prep Schedule was born.  You can download the Fall 2022 version here.  Follow the same printing directions as my last post.

Remember, these documents are not written in stone.  Make them work for you.  If you have a room that's not listed, find a good place and put it in the schedule.  Don't have a room listed?  Yay, free week!  Still too hot to clean the garage in September?  Move areas around.

I hope you find the schedule beneficial.  B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.