Skip to main content

Entry/Mudroom Cleaning Checklist

 


The spring cleaning task for this week is the entry/mudroom.  For me, this includes the front entry foyer, where I have an entryway chest of drawers, our coat closet, and part of our laundry room.  

When I created the Entry/Mudroom Cleaning Checklist, I was envisioning an area similar to the photo above, but I feel like the checklist could also be used for areas like my entryway chest of drawers and a coat closet.

Click on the checklist to download.  Enjoy!  B.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.