Skip to main content

Media/Game Closet Cleaning Checklist

 

The spring cleaning task for this week is the media/game closet.

When we built our house, we ran wires from a small linen closet to the wall above our fireplace, where we placed our TV.  That way, the cable box, the DVD player, and all the required wires were hidden.  At that time, we stored all of our media equipment, DVDs, and board games in that closet.  Over the years, our media needs have changed, and there is no longer any equipment in the closet, but we still store DVDs (yes, we still have those) and our board games in that closet.

As you know, the Clean House Calendar is based on what I needed to keep my own house clean and organized. Therefore, I needed to include the media/game closet in my cleaning schedule.  You may not have such a closet, but I'm sure you have an area or two where you store your media (vinyl, DVDs, 3D glasses, games systems, and accessories) and your board games and puzzles.  Those areas are what we are focused on this week.  

Here is the cleaning checklist to help you clean and organize those areas.  It was written for a closet but modify it to fit your needs.  Click on the image to download your own copy.


Enjoy!  B.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.