Skip to main content

Media/Game Closet

Back in 2006, when we were building our home, we converted one of our linen closets into a media closet.  This is where we stored our cable box/DVR, DVD player, and all of our DVDs.  Then, my husband ran the cables from these devices through the attic to our TV above the fireplace.  It was marvelous not having to look at all those cords.  They are the bane of my existence.  Once these items had a home, a few shelves were left, so I decided this would be the home of all our games.  Thus, the Media/Game closet was born.

Fast forward to 2024, and we no longer have a cable box, a DVD Player, or even a TV.  So now it's just a game closet.

You may not have a game closet.  But I bet you have games stored somewhere in your home.  This week is the week to clean and organize that area.  

Below, I'm including my Media/Game Closet cleaning checklist.  If you would like a copy, simply click on the image, and you can download it.

Enjoy, B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrappin' Again

 A few days ago, I came across Shannon Allor's YouTube channel, She's Crafty .  In one of her recent videos, she created a layout using a sketch from Rochelle Spears's April 2023 Sketch Challenge and Scrap with Stacy's April 2023 Tic Tac Toe Challenge .  Both of these challenges are open to anyone to participate, and since I'm finally scrapbooking again after retiring, I decided to play along.   I am a two-page scrapbooker, so I needed to modify the sketch a bit, but I think I did okay.   I went diagonally for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge using a circle, a banner piece, and brads. Enjoy, B.