Skip to main content

January 2024 Sketch and Tic Tac Toe Challenge Entry

It's been a few months since I participated in the Sketch Challenge over on Rochelle Spears's Blog and the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at the Scrap with Stacy Blog.  But I want to scrap more in 2024, so I decided to use these challenges to kick-start the year.

Here is my entry for January.

For the Tic Tac Toes Challenge, I used Numbers, Tags, and 2 Photos, horizontally across the middle.

I would like to tell you where all my supplies are from, but, to be honest, I don't know.  All the supplies I used for this layout were either from my stash or in my scrap pile.  I know the little red Mickey Mouse squares were from a swap I participated in back in 2002!!!

Enjoy, B.


Comments

So cute and congratulations on winning Stacy's prize!

Popular posts from this blog

Scrappin' Again

 A few days ago, I came across Shannon Allor's YouTube channel, She's Crafty .  In one of her recent videos, she created a layout using a sketch from Rochelle Spears's April 2023 Sketch Challenge and Scrap with Stacy's April 2023 Tic Tac Toe Challenge .  Both of these challenges are open to anyone to participate, and since I'm finally scrapbooking again after retiring, I decided to play along.   I am a two-page scrapbooker, so I needed to modify the sketch a bit, but I think I did okay.   I went diagonally for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge using a circle, a banner piece, and brads. Enjoy, B.