Skip to main content

I'm a Containerizer.

That’s right I like my junk contained. And hidden. And labeled. It’s a sickness, I know. But I just can't control myself. So today, I'm sharing the labels I use on the baskets in my laundry room.

The special task on the calendar for today was to clean & organize the laundry room. I have cabinets above my washer and dryer where I keep all my laundry & cleaning supplies. And a lot of other stuff as well.


The baskets above contain a variety stuff. Like, sewing supplies, clothes pins, batteries, flashlights, light bulbs and household supplies.  Here is my sewing supply basket.




And here is what I keep in my household supply basket.


Outlet covers, extension plugs and adapters, 3M Command Adhesive strips & hooks, felt rounds for chair legs, twine and a few other miscellaneous items.

Here is what the labels look like.


If you like my labels and could use them you can find a PFD file here.  It includes blank labels to make your own.  Print it off cut on the gray lines, punch holes and tie them on with a ribbon. Or if you have a Silhouette digital cutter here is a GSD file.

Enjoy,
B.

Comments

JOY said…
Cute labels - Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...