Skip to main content

I'm a Containerizer.

That’s right I like my junk contained. And hidden. And labeled. It’s a sickness, I know. But I just can't control myself. So today, I'm sharing the labels I use on the baskets in my laundry room.

The special task on the calendar for today was to clean & organize the laundry room. I have cabinets above my washer and dryer where I keep all my laundry & cleaning supplies. And a lot of other stuff as well.


The baskets above contain a variety stuff. Like, sewing supplies, clothes pins, batteries, flashlights, light bulbs and household supplies.  Here is my sewing supply basket.




And here is what I keep in my household supply basket.


Outlet covers, extension plugs and adapters, 3M Command Adhesive strips & hooks, felt rounds for chair legs, twine and a few other miscellaneous items.

Here is what the labels look like.


If you like my labels and could use them you can find a PFD file here.  It includes blank labels to make your own.  Print it off cut on the gray lines, punch holes and tie them on with a ribbon. Or if you have a Silhouette digital cutter here is a GSD file.

Enjoy,
B.

Comments

JOY said…
Cute labels - Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.