Skip to main content

Weekend Scrappin'

Over the weekend I got to play. So I thought I would share my new creations.


This is a scraplift from a layout I saw either on the Scrapbook Generation Website or blog. I use papers from Jillibean Soup’s Summer Squash Soup collection. The font is Wonton you can get it here. I used my Silhouette to cut the border design. It’s Monica Bjork’s Flower Frame and Border. You can find it here. Then I blinged it up a bit with pearls from Recollections.


I originally planned to use Allison Davis’ Hall of Fame Sketch from September 2008 for this layout. However when I got into the actual construction I realized that the papers I wanted to use weren’t going to work so I used the photo layout from the sketch and then scraplifted a layout I saw a while back. Again on the Scrapbook Generation Website or blog. 4th Parade by Karin. The pattern papers are from Reminisce’s Real Magic collection. The sparkle papers are from the Paper Studio. The mouse head is my own design or at least as much as Mickey’s head can be my own design. The font is Walt Disney Script. You can download it here.

I have another layout almost finished but I need to do a little or maybe a lot of embellishment shopping. ;-)

Enjoy,
B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.