Skip to main content

New Week

Welcome to Monday and a new week.  I'm looking forward to getting the things accomplished this week that I skipped last week.  Namely clearing out all the paperwork on my desk and spending a lot of time in the basement.  Also coming up this week is the linen closet.  Mine is getting really scary, you'll see, I'll show you pictures on Tuesday. 

This weekend I worked on getting my desk cleared off.  I had a stack about 18 inches high of memoribila that needed to be scrapbooked with pictures.  I managed to get 14 layouts planned and the pictures for those edited.  (No papers got pulled though.)  I have about 10 left to do but I am making progress.  I hope to have those finished by bedtime tomorrow.  I can't wait to actually start scrappin' on Wednesday.

So here is tomorrow's checklist.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Sweep/vacuum.
Sweep porches.
Do weekly paperwork.
Clean out purse.
Work in basement for 30 minutes.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

You can get a full week's of checklist here if you would like.

I would love to hear from you.  Are you playing along, or just checking in to see how I'm doing?
 
Ok, I've got to go and do my evening pick-up and then I'm going to sit down and watch that new show on Food Network, Worst Cooks in America.  It cracks me up!  B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...