Skip to main content

Weekend Update

Hey, hey boys and girls,

I know I've been MIA the last couple of days and I don't want to spend a lot of time online today so here are today and tomorrow's checklists.

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Clean porches/patios/decks.
Sort recycling.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

 
Sunday, January 17, 2010
  Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.
Church

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Clip the kiddo's nails.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner/start to-do list.
Take vitamins/medication.

This weekend I'm going to get to spend some time with relatives I don't get to see often enough and then scrapbook as much as possible.  I'll share on Monday.  Enjoy your weekend and keep it neat!  B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrappin' Again

 A few days ago, I came across Shannon Allor's YouTube channel, She's Crafty .  In one of her recent videos, she created a layout using a sketch from Rochelle Spears's April 2023 Sketch Challenge and Scrap with Stacy's April 2023 Tic Tac Toe Challenge .  Both of these challenges are open to anyone to participate, and since I'm finally scrapbooking again after retiring, I decided to play along.   I am a two-page scrapbooker, so I needed to modify the sketch a bit, but I think I did okay.   I went diagonally for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge using a circle, a banner piece, and brads. Enjoy, B.