Skip to main content

The Weekend

Well once again my dd was out of school.  It's been kinda nice because we have pretty much just stayed around the house and took it easy.  It seems like we really didn't get to do that during her winter break so we've been catching up on goofing off.  We did run our errands and go to the store today but took the rest of the day easy.  I love having time built in to my schedule to pamper myself and play.  Today I took a nap and read.  What did you do for fun today?

I'm going to post the checklists for Saturday and Sunday tonight because I may not get the chance tomorrow.  So here you go.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Clean porches/patios/decks.
Sort recycling.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

 
Sunday, January 10, 2010
 
Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.
Church

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Clip the kiddo's nails.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner/start to-do list.
Take vitamins/medication.

Enjoy your weekend, B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...