Skip to main content

Wednesday's Checklist

Hey everyone!  Today was a great day.  I finished everything on the checklist and picked up a couple of things I didn't do yesterday.  I didn't get to work on the media closet today but I did finish the coat closet.  As it turns out the light fixture in the closet needs to be changed out so I can't take picutres very well tonight so I will upload those tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow it is craft and hobby day!  Yipee!

Here's the checklist:

Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Sweep porches.
Work in basement for 30 minutes.
Craft/Hobby time

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication

Enjoy, B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Time

Ok, so I have to confess,  I spent too much time online this morning and didn't get all of my list completed.  I didn't get down into the basement today and my pile of paperwork was untouched.  Oh well, its a work in progress and I'm a work in progress.  My checklist for Saturday and Sunday are light so I can pick up what I don't get done then or just wait until next week.  The paperwork is a weekly activity and the basement is ongoing. So are you ready for tomorrow?  I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, because each Tuesday is organization day for a new room or closet and tomorrow is the laundry room.  I have been walking through this room for awhile now thinking "I have to get this picked up and better organized."  So tomorrow is the day!  I will try to post pictures tomorrow evening. I had a comment about the checklist being a bit overwhelming.  Please don't let it be.  Make quick work of it and don't let other things th...