Skip to main content

Friday's Checklist

Today was a really good day.  My dd didn't have school so we slept in and then I completed today's checklist at a slower pace than normal.  Her after school activities were cancelled as well so I didn't have a deadline when I had to be finished.  I also got some help from her.  Yippee! 

So it's on to tomorrow and the weekend.

Here's Friday's Checklist:

Friday, January 8, 2010
Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Do grocery shopping.
Run errands.
Fill car.
Clean car.
Work in basement for 30 minutes.
Pamper yourself.
Craft/hobby time.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

I should just say that there are a couple of things on this list that I am not planning to do because of the weather.  Unless my car is on empty, and I'm pretty sure its not, I not going to fill it.  I can do that Monday when its warmer and although I will make sure all the trash is out of it I won't vacuum it out or wash it of course. Although it needs it really badly so I will try to do that as soon as possible even if its not a friday.

Enjoy your day, B.

Comments

Unknown said…
ok, i finished the first two things on your list today. that's progress!
Britia said…
That is progress, Kim. Thanks for the comment. B.

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.