Skip to main content

Holiday Weekend

Sorry I missed getting today's checklist out.  I will try to do better.  If you would like to download the entire week's you can do that here

I played this weekend.  I had most of 4 days to scrapbook and I managed to get 5 layouts finished.  Yea Me!  Anyway,  I thought I would share a couple of the layouts with you.  So here ya go.


These are pics of my dd making Valentines for Daddy and her grandparents in 2005.  Ok, so I'm a little behind.  Thus the reason I need to spend time scraping and catching up.




This are pictures from 2009 and the flowers a little boy in her Kindergaren class sent her.




And finally some shots from last summer.  After seeing Peter Pan the Musical and going to the Crazy Horse Monument all in one week she was quite interested in Indians and her own Native American heritage.  One day she walk into my scraproom with her Pocahontas costume on and her face painted in maker and wanted her picture taken as Tiger Lilly - the Indian girl in Peter Pan.

So there you go, a few of my weekend adventures.

I've got to get back at it tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Tuesday - Organization Day.  We're in the coat closet tomorrow.

Here's the checklist:

Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Clean & organize coat closet.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

I think if I have time I will also work on the Media closet tomorrow.  I would like to have that nice and neat before the Superbowl as our DVR is not working properly and we have to have the closet door open to watch TV and we're having a party again this year.

Ok, gotta go.  Have a great day tomorrow.  B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.