Skip to main content

This Week's Progress

Following the Clean House Plan, Tuesday is Organization Day.  That means that every Tuesday we clean and organize one area in our homes.  Last Tuesday was the coat closet which as you will soon see is also my broom closet.  So here we go with the pictures.



This is the shelf before.



The hanging space before.



The floor before.

And here are the afters.






The shelf space after.






The hanging space after.
This closet is used as coat storage (the ones we don't use on a daily basis) and as a broom closet.



And finally the floor after.

How much nicer was that.  I moved all the cleanning supplies that I use on a weekly/daily basis to my cabnets in the laundry room.  After I cleaned and organized in there a couple of weeks ago I found some extra space.  My cleaning supplies that I use most often are more readily accessible located there. 

Before I just had my brooms and other stuff leaned up against a corner.  But I bought me some of those 3M Command hooks (I love these things!) and now I have everything hanging in a neat and orderly fashion.



Before I also had just stuffed the pads I use for my dust mop and steam mop up on the top shelf willy nilly.  So I got me some more of those handy dandy 3M Command hooks and attached a basket to the door to hold all those pads at a much more convenient level.  They look prettier, too.



Ok, well, that's my nice and neat, clean and organized coat closet.

And here is tomorrow's checklist:

Friday, January 22, 2010
Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Do grocery shopping.
Run errands.
Fill car.
Clean car.
Work in basement for 30 minutes.
Pamper yourself.
Craft/hobby time.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

Have a great day!  B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.