Skip to main content

New Week

Welcome to Monday and a new week.  I'm looking forward to getting the things accomplished this week that I skipped last week.  Namely clearing out all the paperwork on my desk and spending a lot of time in the basement.  Also coming up this week is the linen closet.  Mine is getting really scary, you'll see, I'll show you pictures on Tuesday. 

This weekend I worked on getting my desk cleared off.  I had a stack about 18 inches high of memoribila that needed to be scrapbooked with pictures.  I managed to get 14 layouts planned and the pictures for those edited.  (No papers got pulled though.)  I have about 10 left to do but I am making progress.  I hope to have those finished by bedtime tomorrow.  I can't wait to actually start scrappin' on Wednesday.

So here is tomorrow's checklist.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Morning

Make bed(s).
Empty dishwasher.
Prepare for dinner.
Kitchen cleanup.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.
Start load of laundry.
Do morning pick-up/straighten.

Anytime
Bible study/quiet time.
Exercise.
Sort mail/do daily paperwork.
Spot clean bathrooms.
Replace towels in bathrooms.
Sweep/vacuum.
Sweep porches.
Do weekly paperwork.
Clean out purse.
Work in basement for 30 minutes.

Evening
Kitchen clean-up.
Sweep kitchen.
Empty kitchen trash.
Start dishwasher.
Replace dish towels.
Finish load of laundry.
Do evening pick-up/straighten.
Check planner.
Take vitamins/medication.

You can get a full week's of checklist here if you would like.

I would love to hear from you.  Are you playing along, or just checking in to see how I'm doing?
 
Ok, I've got to go and do my evening pick-up and then I'm going to sit down and watch that new show on Food Network, Worst Cooks in America.  It cracks me up!  B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So back in 2016, I introduced the Super Summer Spiff Up.  It didn't go much of anywhere because, let's face it, I'm not a good blogger.  But I keep trying.  So today is a new day, and I will try again.  Yesterday I sat down and created a calendar for the month of June with projects I want to complete.  Here it is: I'm sure you don't need to complete the same projects as me, but if you want to download my calendar, you can do that here .  I also have a blank calendar that you can fill in with the projects you would like to complete in June.  You can download it here . I will only have a June Super Summer Spiff Up calendar because the Clean House Calendar Fall Cleaning Schedule starts July 18.  I should have Clean House Calendars ready to purchase by the last week in June. I don't know if they will be in my Etsy or TPT store.  I will let you know soon.  Enjoy, B.